1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 honda civic

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tacovic, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Feb 23, 2010 at 5:48 PM
    WVtriple

WVtriple Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    forums wise if you post it over here www.8thcivic.com I have an 08 Si sedan, best N/A car I have owned. Good luck w/the sale

2. Feb 23, 2010 at 8:59 PM
    tacovic

tacovic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    MN/WI
    Vehicle:
    00 4x4 TRD
    stock for now
    i was going to post it over there but i decided not to. i go on that forum quite a bit. pretty much everyone over there has an si or they trick their cars out. my car isnt really very "cool" to their standards and i dont think it would gain much interest. plus they sell cars for dirt cheap over there.

3. Feb 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM
    mainahtacomah

mainahtacomah Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5; everyday guy build
    Debadged, mud tires stock size, painted radio surround, painted door switch panels, all season rubber floor mats, 6k hid headlights/fogs, k/n drop in air filter, blhm, custom y pipe and side exit cat back 3in, painted rear bumper, front skid plate, r/r hitch, secondary air filter r/r mod, lots coming!!!
    wasn't trying to bust on your sell thread with the "update" thing just make sure your car is up to par so you don't get nailed after you sell it. the civics had the pivot bolt update, rear upper control arm update (for tire wear), rear abs sensor o ring and wheel bearing inspection/update, there have been 2 computer updates for ecm/pcm data values but those ones are rare and vin specific like most other tsb's. the pivot bolt update had a new belt size and routing so the bolt won't break in the block (hate repairing those), on some civics of that year the block will crack due to casting issues and leak coolant. the timing chain inspection cover and the oil/air seperator cover can leak oil...dude it sucks i'm sorry but these are the main ones. the cd players have only been going out on some and usually the ones with navi lol. good luck with your sell just want you to be aware so you don't get busted on a sale...

Products Discussed in

To Top