Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006 honda civic

Old 02-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
2006 honda civic

ok ive got a 2006 honda civic sedan lx that i drive right now. i used it for commuting at college. now i have a place downtown and do not really commute much anymore. im looking to get back into a 4wd vehicle. so the car is in great shape. it looks brand new. its got 40k miles and drives like new. interior is in great shape. usual wear and tear. i get mid 30s in the city and 40+ mpg on the highway. the 4 cylinder engine is very fuel efficient, but still is very peppy. its not fast, but its not a dog either. so heres what im looking for... all somewhat capable DD. mostly used on street but able to go out wheeling....
-an older v6 4runner + cash on your part
-a newer v6 4 runner-either trade or + cash on your part
-any v6 4wd ext cab tacoma with a locker- either trade or + cash on your part
-toyota pickup 4wd ext cab + cash on your part

must be in good condition. no big dents or problems mechanically. This is a good chance for someone who is looking for a more fuel efficient vehicle. ill get some pics up if there is any interest.

id prefer a trade situation but since i have to post a price ill say 14,000 cash. im located in the twin cities area MN.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Post up some pics man.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
alright sorry guys didnt know that was a rule. ill be home tomorrow so ill get them up tomorrow.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
just a question but why so set on the cash part? or is it just the way you posted it and it doesnt really matter?
+1 is was wondering same thing
Old 02-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #7

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just a question but why so set on the cash part? or is it just the way you posted it and it doesnt really matter?
because my car would be worth more than that vehicle. i wouldnt trade a 14,000 dollar car for a 7,000 dollar 4runner. there would have to be cash involved in the trade.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #9

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no im saying as opposed to like a cheque or money order or that kinda thing
oh ok. well because cash is the most secure. i would take a check or MO though as long as it clears. sorry for the misunderstanding. anyone interested in trading a gas hog for a 40+ mpg car?
Old 02-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are needed per forum rules. I know you previously stated on 2-06-10 that you would post them tomorrow (2-07-10). Well it's tomorrow (2-07-10). Make sure and post them or else this thread may be locked and/or deleted.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #11

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about the delay guys! some things came up and i finally got the chance to take some pictures. here she is.... sorry i dont know how to get the pics to show up on the page.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../civic/020.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../civic/019.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../civic/018.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../civic/017.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../civic/016.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d.../civic/011.jpg
Old 02-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #12
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be an ass... but how is that all of the cars you mentioned in your first post would require cash to be considered for trade? A 4-year-old base model civic equals a "newer V6 4Runner + cash"??
Old 02-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #13

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Not to be an ass... but how is that all of the cars you mentioned in your first post would require cash to be considered for trade? A 4-year-old base model civic equals a "newer V6 4Runner + cash"??
read through my post again. it says either a trade or trade + cash. and what i consider a "newer 4runner" would be like a 2001 or so. The plus cash part depends on what the other vehicle is worth. an older 4 runner would be like an 80s model. i would really like a truck though.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #14
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Was actually looking for a new Civic similar to yours (test drove one) to replace a 2003 Hybrid Civic I had been driving. The 2010 price was within $2K of the 2010 4x4 RC Tacoma. The Honda Civic is an excellent choice for basic, low cost, reliable transportation. Yours looks to be in exceptionally good shape. Sounds like a win/win deal here
Old 02-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #15

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4low2go View Post
Was actually looking for a new Civic similar to yours (test drove one) to replace a 2003 Hybrid Civic I had been driving. The 2010 price was within $2K of the 2010 4x4 RC Tacoma. The Honda Civic is an excellent choice for basic, low cost, reliable transportation. Yours looks to be in exceptionally good shape. Sounds like a win/win deal here
thanks man. ya these cars are amazing. this will run problem free for hundreds of thousands of miles and get 40+ mpg. i just dont need an economy car anymore. im a truck guy and it killed me driving a car. the car has been sitting in the garage and i literally havent driven it in months. i must have forgot how many miles it has. but the car has under 46,000 miles.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #17

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainahtacomah View Post
not to be an ass but before you buy any of these new civics make sure they've all been updated...trust me.
updated? wtf are you talking about.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #18
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainahtacomah View Post
not to be an ass but before you buy any of these new civics make sure they've all been updated...trust me.
Ran my 03 Civic Hybid for 135,000 miles, what update??? The only reason I got rid of it was the company I worked for bought it as a company car.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #19
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
updated? wtf are you talking about.
theres a couple,pivot bolt update,water pump pulley update,and some have the water pump,pivot bolt,and an updated drive belt.have seen a couple of busted blocks were the convertor bolts to the block.radios are going out,sunvisors break,but other than that they are great cars.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #20

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
theres a couple,pivot bolt update,water pump pulley update,and some have the water pump,pivot bolt,and an updated drive belt.have seen a couple of busted blocks were the convertor bolts to the block.radios are going out,sunvisors break,but other than that they are great cars.
there was one small recall that i had to take it in for but i have not recieved any other info on updates or recalls. this car is in perfect mechanical shape and there is nothing that needs to be done to it. i have babied this car and its in great shape. reasonable offers are welcome.