Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs- Stock front and rear bumper-08 taco

Old 02-07-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Fs- Stock front and rear bumper-08 taco

I am selling my 2008 acess cab, 4x4 stock front and rear bumpers. I want to sell to get some money for the allpro bumpers. These are in good shape. The rear has a little scuff on the passanger side.

Shoot me an offer thats reasonable. They are still on the truck.

you can see the little scuff mark on this one. I think it may rub off with some type of chemical

Old 02-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pmub
Old 02-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #3

bump
Old 02-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
mr.ernst is on a distinguished road
Army: Information Systems Analyst
mr.ernst's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be interested in shipping to Louisiana?
Old 02-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
08ruggedtrail is on a distinguished road

Name: shannon
08ruggedtrail's Tacoma Gallery
how much for rear bumper only?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:17 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.ernst View Post
Would you be interested in shipping to Louisiana?
sure id have to get a quote. Whats your zip, and u want front back or both? and give me a price.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08ruggedtrail View Post
how much for rear bumper only?

im not sure. shoot me a reasonable price and we can go from there
Old 02-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That a chrome or color matched rear bumper?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:29 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
That a chrome or color matched rear bumper?
color matched. Silver.

What are these seilling for? any ideas?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #10
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh I'd say around 10 or 20 dollars. But I'm willing to offer you up to 40 for it
Old 02-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #11

haha. the only reason im selling these is so i can get the allpro front, and still deciding on the back.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:35 AM   #12

If it was chrome I'd be interested but I don't think the silver would look so good on my black taco.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #13

ya not sure. They can be painted tho!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #14

I considered the possibility of hurculiner but I don't know if I want that much black. What would be shipping to 80011?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:45 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
I considered the possibility of hurculiner but I don't know if I want that much black. What would be shipping to 80011?
whats the best company to ship this big an item?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
whats the best company to ship this big an item?
Not a clue as I've never sent anything that large. I'd say check with all the shipping companies to find which is the cheapest general ground shipping.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #17

looks like shipping would be at least 40 bucks. I would have to go tomorrow and get an accurate estimate
Old 02-09-2010, 01:59 AM   #18

shoot me a PM tomorrow when you find out what the best shipping price would be and we'll go from there
Old 02-09-2010, 02:13 AM   #19

ok so your just interested in the back bumper? What you wanna spend if you want it?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #20

pm sent to both