LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anyone buy parts from Scott Lockwood scottdl99?

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
coldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to behold
coldcanuk's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone buy parts from Scott scottdl99?

On Jan 24, I saw an add for a guy parting out his 1998 Black TRD on this site. I think his site name was Scottdl but now I'm not sure, can't find any of his posts...

Anyways it's been two + weeks and I've gotten a few promises from him to send the parts I paid for (paypal) but now its been silent since Sunday and no parts, no more excuses.

In his post he listed photos of parts and seemed to be kidding around with a few people interested in them here.

Just wondering if anyone knows if he's straight up???? I've escalated my Paypal to hopefully get my money back someday as I've lost all confidence in ever seeing the parts I paid for.

Hopefully all is good, but I'm getting a gut feeling something is a little off, maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks

Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
get your money back from paypal asap before he changes his account.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man that sucks. I don't remember anyone using that name, but hopefully someone else saw the post. Good luck, hope it is just a mix up here.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks. the guys here should be able to help some. it wont be long until his address, and phone # is posted .

Old 02-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
HE has posted on TTORA before...
Here's a thread i found:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=149165

He posted recently.(4 days ago)

I also just found the orignal thread posted here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...oma-parts.html

Old 02-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/Scottdl.html

Last Activity: 02-09-2010 11:42 AM

Old 02-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
TacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to all

TacoSupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about that! If you got a gut feeling that you got shafted, then you got shafted. Get your money back ASAP! Best of luck.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
that 'splains it. he's from Indy, probably still reeling over that beat down from the Saints

Old 02-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
coldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to beholdcoldcanuk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
HE has posted on TTORA before...
Here's a thread i found:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=149165

He posted recently.(4 days ago)

I also just found the orignal thread posted here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...oma-parts.html
Thanks guys, looks like he's got the pictures of the truck being parted out in the above link..........All I know is he's has $200 from me via Paypal and it's been two weeks of excuses for sending parts he's says were already off the truck and just needed to be packed up.

If someone trusted me by sending me Paypal, I'd get the stuff shipped out within 3 days, no matter how busy I am. I'd also call them if there was a problem, so they didn't worry, common Fing courtesty

Live and learn. We'll see what happens.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #11
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
This is the dude that was switching his TRD E-locker rear before the insurance got his truck, and had it on here for sale.

That made me think twice about his integrity...

Old 02-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Guess the dip got his rent paid for another month with YOUR MONEY! Gawd dam I would be sooo effin pissed!

Do you have his phone #??? Is it on his paypal?

Old 02-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
ceck paypal you can get his info from there if he put the right info.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Guess the dip got his rent paid for another month with YOUR MONEY! Gawd dam I would be sooo effin pissed!

Do you have his phone #??? Is it on his paypal?
No, just his full name. Again, I'd feel bad if it was just him being slow to get things done. The silence since Sunday when I sent a dispute to Paypal gets me thinking though.

first time I think I might have gotten screwed, usually everything goes great and 99% of the people are cool and reasonable.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #15
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe this happened again? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...er-thread.html

Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I found a twitter account for a Scott Lockwood in Indianapolis IN http://twitter.com/Yellosubmarine4

Old 02-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #17
Scottdl99 will become famous soon enough
Scottdl99's Tacoma Gallery
You guys can all chill out. I'm so sorry I haven't shipped them out yet. I do snow removal and have been working non stop. I will GLADLY refund anyone's money no questions asked. If I ever get any time off except to sleep I will get it done.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #18
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
there problem solved

Old 02-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
Scottdl99 will become famous soon enough
Scottdl99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcanuk View Post
No, just his full name. Again, I'd feel bad if it was just him being slow to get things done. The silence since Sunday when I sent a dispute to Paypal gets me thinking though.

first time I think I might have gotten screwed, usually everything goes great and 99% of the people are cool and reasonable.
I have sent multiple e-mails back and forth with you. I have been trying to juggle all the contact for these parts and get everything ready to ship.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdl99 View Post
You guys can all chill out. I'm so sorry I haven't shipped them out yet. I do snow removal and have been working non stop. I will GLADLY refund anyone's money no questions asked. If I ever get any time off except to sleep I will get it done.

Glad it turned out that you are a good person Scott. Cheers

So his shit will be shipped out tomorrow?????

Closed Thread