Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Misc 05+ and other items for sale

Old 02-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Misc 05+ and other items for sale

So, money is a little tight for me at the moment being winter and in college so I need to sell a few little things from my truck. Prices are OBO but don't include shipping in the price. Make me an offer, worst I can do is say I want a little more!! I WILL ADD PICS OF EACH ITEM ONCE MY CAMERA IS RECHARGED!!! sorry for the delay.

Now for sale, my fully custom Aluminum front winch bumper: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...my-bumper.html

Toyota All weather floor mats- fronts~ $55 SHIPPED
In good shape, no holes or anything like that. Also have factory gray carpet floor mats if anyone is interested, make offer.... $40?

All 4 mud flaps. ~ $100 for the whole set (4). may seperate into pairs of F&R if there is interest. $60 a pair+ shipping. The glare from my flash in the pictures make them look way worse than they do in person.

Drivers front has a few scratches as seen in the pics(The pics make it look more noticeable than they actually are), the fronts have also had 2" trimmed off the bottom so they didnt snag things off road (was how they got scratched initially).

Rear are in good shape, have a few scratches in the "4x4" across them as seen in pics.

Bixenon H4 6000K HID kit from one of Slimcubby's GB's~ $100
Just took off my truck, works fine. One ballast is original, one is a replacement from Slim, and is updated design (housing looks a tad different). Plug and play HIDs for your 2nd gen headlights!

Billet aluminum hause fairlead.~ $30 shipped. Still available.
I bought this a while back with intent of running synthetic rope on my winch, but never swapped it. Has never been used! Brushed aluminum finish.

I'll also sell my Warn XD9000i receiver hitch mounted winch if anyone is interested for $600 OBO, +shipping for those that are out of area. PM me for detailed info. This winch setup is over $1200 new on ebay and other retailers online.

Also have factory UCAs if anyone's interested. $Make offer$... $50 + shipping? Passenger side has a tear in the ball joint boot but it is cheap and easily replaceable.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery

Free bump
Old 02-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah yeah yeah
Old 02-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
How long does it take the cammera to re charge??

Old 02-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #5

Bump! More pics soon.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
My 3/16 steel better not come up in this thread
Old 02-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #7

Old 02-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #8

weekend bump
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
how much for them Hellas? Might be interested
Old 02-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
how much for them Hellas? Might be interested
PMed
Old 02-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #12

yeah, the factory mud flaps tend to do that to the paint really quickly. Mine were on the truck about a year before removing them so unfortunately I didnt get em off quite soon enough.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:58 AM   #14

PM replied
Old 02-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #15
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take those Hella 500ffs if you'll ship.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
I'll take those Hella 500ffs if you'll ship.
Sure will. PM me.

weekend bump
Old 02-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #17
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
When I took off the stock UCA's, one of the ball joints on mine was torn too
Old 02-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #18
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed about the Hellas and covers.

Free up
Old 02-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Pm'ed about the Hellas and covers.

Free up
replied
Old 03-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #20

Bump