1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by roxspin72, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Apr 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM
    roxspin72

roxspin72 [OP] Enjoying my addiction

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue, TRD, 4X4,
    Oh Yeah!!!
    AIRAID Intake: just about 1000 miles on it... Have complete set up with cleaning kit. Will not sell for less than $120.00. System sells for SRP $250.00, Got it for 239.00 plus shipping. And the kit added on an extra 9.99...

Prefer local buyer...

If shipping required; take the cost of order online I guess. Need the cash, but not like that... Just dont want a decent set up to go to waste. I thought it did the job. Just thought the XDI looked better, and I have an addiction for MODS, LOL!!!

Also:

Borla drop in filter; K&N exact replica, will let go for 20 bucks. This must be local...

Hopefully someone at the Meet will want one of these then we can just do the install on point.

Anyways, PM me if interested. AIRAID is a steal. Borla drop in is chump change for a reusable filter that avg's $45.00... And only used it from dealer to house (6 miles) til I realized they installed it and needed stock filter back. Spankin new...

Products Discussed in

To Top