LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Full set of DC SB Flares

Old 02-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
taco_like_mud has a spectacular aura abouttaco_like_mud has a spectacular aura about
taco_like_mud's Tacoma Gallery
From what i understand they dnt make DC SB fender flares because of how close the stock fender flares are to the cab... i could be wrong tho...
Old 02-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco_like_mud View Post
From what i understand they dnt make DC SB fender flares because of how close the stock fender flares are to the cab... i could be wrong tho...

well OP doesnt specify aftermarket or stock, but bushwacker DOES make flares for the DC SB now. they didnt for a long time though
Old 02-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Fender Flares.

I've got some blue ones for sale (with the striping and bed clips) these fit the SB DC Tacomas. If you're interested in buying PM. There was a post on here a while back.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i want bushwackers so bad!!!! i gotta impulse red dc sb prerunner