Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

N-Fab Light Bar

Old 02-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab Light Bar

Up for grabs - My N-Fab light bar. I've moved on and have decided that it's overkill for my setup.

I know that the light bar is sold for around 165 plus shipping and taxes (some states). I purchased the light bar last spring, put it on during the summer and have not really "used" it like it should be used. This light bar has no flaws. It's in great shape. I'll let it go for 140 shipped OBO. Please PM me if interested.

**LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED.**

Here's some pictures. These are the best I have right now. I can upload more if need be.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck!
Old 02-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:09 AM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested bump...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad it wont fit a 04
Old 02-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #7
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Bump.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I know the lights aren't included, which lights were they and how was the output?
Old 02-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
www.EvolvedFinance.com

I used the Hella 500s. They were fine. But if you want serious lighting and have the $$, I would go ProComp HIDs (I think that's that they're called). I hear those are amazing.

I was on a budget when I purchased the lights. They were perfect for what I needed them for.

If you don't care for name brand, you can go to walmart and pick up the same 55w light and have the same lighting that I have/had. I think they're about $20 for a set of 2...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by iForceTUNDRA View Post
Too bad it wont fit a 04
Indeed. Bump.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to sell the lights?
Old 02-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #13
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Yea. I thought about it and I would like to keep them. I'm Satoshi'ing my grill and need two for that. One doesn't work for some reason and the other I'm going to use as a bedight somehow. Sorry bro.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Its cool. Just thought I'd ask just in case.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #15
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Bump... 130 Shipped... I want my new set up!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Sold my friends!