Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:05 Front/rear bumper. TRD coils, JL Amp, Tow Hook

Old 02-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
thekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thekidcatcher's Tacoma Gallery
FS:05 F Bumper,TRD coils,JL Amp,Sub box for D/C

Rear bumper and Tow hook has been sold!!! AMP SUBS AND BOX SOLD!!Can't change the title so just giving the heads up early on.

Alright got a couple things for sale here. Prices are as listed below and shipping is to be paid for by the buyer. Will be shipping from 78626. PM me with any questions!

Coils:$50 plus shipping

Those are the coils. The top paint is scratched off just from drivin on them and then there are the odd colors. I really have no idea what they are from, just guessing its from the factory lol. Askin $50 bucks for them; figured since they are around 80 a piece new, 50 for the set isn't bad.

Front Bumper:$100 plus shipping

Alright, the bumper does have the holes in it from where the license plate was. As seen in the 2nd picture there is some red paint on it and a scratch from contact with one of those Circle K arches at the front of the parking spots.

All I did to everything before taking the pictures was hose the bumper. They had a layer of dirt from sitting around so I wanted to clean them off to some degree though they are not as clean as they can be. If anyone has any questions about anything let me know.

As with everything on this page, PM me with questions!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
bump for the steal on the foglights
Old 02-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper sounds interesting, might use it as a painting experiment instead of my own but a hundy might be too much for me.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:00 AM   #11
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hmmm i'll get back with you on that
Old 02-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #12
HOTAZ09TACO
HOTAZ09TACO is on a distinguished road
HOTAZ09TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if that rear bumper is still available. Do you know if it'll fit on an 09?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTAZ09TACO View Post
Let me know if that rear bumper is still available. Do you know if it'll fit on an 09?

It will.

Bump!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #15
HOTAZ09TACO
HOTAZ09TACO is on a distinguished road
HOTAZ09TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sure thang
Old 02-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #16
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the fogs. Would you ship to ny?
Old 02-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #17
dducote07 is on a distinguished road
dducote07's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the subs?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
you get no bump