Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER 08 TRD Sport DC LB

Old 02-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Unhappy FEELER 08 TRD Sport DC LB

I am seriously debating selling the truck to get into something more fuel efficient with no debt, though I love my truck! Pretty soon I may be giving up my job to go to school, so I need to be debt-free. For now this is ONLY a FEELER!

Here are the details of my truck...
2008 TRD Sport 4x2
Double Cab
Long Bed
22,000 miles
Radiant Red
Tow Package

Things I've done...
3" Pro Comp suspension lift (I have factory Billies still)
17x8 ATX Thugs teflon-coated
285/70/17 BFG KM's 30-40% tread
Wet Okole's Real Tree AP w/ TRD logo (fronts only)
Tacoma mud mats
Magnaflow XL dual exhaust
5% tint all-around
Black low profile toolbox
8000k HID's
Satoshi grille w/ 2nd factory color-matched grille
4' Firefly CB antenna w/ CB radio
2 10"s behind back seat w/ Lightening Audio amp and cap (I have original plastic inserts)
Pioneer single-din deck (I have the factory radio also)
Sockmonkey side decals
Sockmonkey hood scoop decals
Partially debadged (badges are black)
No mud flaps currently, but I have them

KBB and Edmunds both say around $22k private party and $26k retail. Any input on what to ask with mods, or should I part it out? Any input would be great.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:18 AM   #2
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pics??
Old 02-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #3
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
You normally don't get much more for mods. I'd part it out if I were you.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 AM   #4
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah here are a few pictures...

Old 02-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #6
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Yeah if I sell it, I may just take it back to stock as much as I can... thanks!
Old 02-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks man
Old 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #10
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Sorry to hear man... If you do end up parting out, let me know, because I'll take some stuff off your hands.
What are you interested in?
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #12
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

OK cool, I will let you know. The Pioneer unit is pretty old... I want to say it's a 2900, so nothing fancy.

If I decide to part it out, I will post a list of what's available!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fghtngsquirrel View Post
OK cool, I will let you know. The Pioneer unit is pretty old... I want to say it's a 2900, so nothing fancy.

Sure, sounds good. Thanks John!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fghtngsquirrel View Post

Old 02-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the wheels and tires
Old 02-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #16
Waking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waking the Dead's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that looks good. It's not overdone and gaudy. I'm not a mod kind of guy myself but I would consider buying it as is... Alas, I just bought a 2010 two weeks ago.
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Scott%20Butler/Desktop/Stuff/2010%20Tacoma/popcorn.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #18
Waking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waking the Dead's Tacoma Gallery
Oops!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #19
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Yeah I'd really like to sell it as-is, but I don't know if someone would want to pay what I'd ask for it complete. I agree though... it turned out good!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in your wheels.