Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade my Silver Color Match for your Black Base Model?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Trade my Silver Color Match for your Black Base Model?

Hey Guys, Anyone with a base model willing to trade for my silver color match parts? I have already gotten mirrors and handles.

I am looking for the grille surround and fenders now ( I want the base model black, not chrome from Off-Road).

I am in So Cal (Irvine) and we could meet up one day and just switch them out on the spot.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^

You my friend DESERVE a BEER!

+1 REP for you. . .
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a base black grille if ya wanted to trade? if thats what you were asking for... trade your silver for a black?

it's been sitting in my room for a while, no scratces or broken tabs, just havent got around to doing anything with it.
hit me up and we can work something out.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have the gunmetal grill too I guess, but base model is not black.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTaco View Post
I have the gunmetal grill too I guess, but base model is not black.

Hmm maybe it is not black, though I thought it was.

Essentially the grille pictured below (my old truck) is what I am after:

Also the fender flares in this picture.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #6
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yea thats the base model grill, it's gunmetal grey. that's a bad ass taco you had there.