Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 265/75/16 Kuhmo Road Venture M/T's.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 265/75/16 Kuhmo Road Venture M/T's.

SOLD!Less than 5,000 miles rotated twice no cupping or irregular wear. Located in central Florida. Finally got my wheels and I will be going up to 285's. Thanks guys, Tim.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or they don't exist.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are up, lol. It was taking too long so I just uploaded though photobucket, sorry for the huge pics.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Pics are up, lol. It was taking to long so I just uploaded though photobucket, sorry for the huge pics.
no worries
Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have youR old rims? I am interested as I was going to buy these exact tires. I have 17 inch rims though. I might be down in sc buying a supercharger next sat. A few more hours wouldn't hurt I guess. Are you taking offers? I can get these brand new for 850 and that includes mounting and balancing. How did they ride on the highway btw
Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #7
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I have my old rims. You can have both for $600 if you come and get them. They will not come with TPMS though. The only thing is that the tires are mounted on my new rims so I will need for you to be 100% positive you are buying them to take them off. They ride very well on the highway, I'm actually going with the same tire just a bigger size. Tim.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
what is the colour you painted your 16's. i have the silvcer too. looks good.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #9
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was Krylon semi gloss or something like that.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #10
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

I'm supposed to get a check on Monday. If it comes in you've got a deal. I can pay you with paypal and you can hold them till I get down there. Are the rims shown in the pic your new ones or old ones.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:47 AM   #11
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the old rims. Ok no problem just let me know. Tim.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
They look good. Was it difficult or just time consuming?
Old 02-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
Rico6983 is on a distinguished road
Army: AH-64D Pilot
Rico6983's Tacoma Gallery
How do they ride? I was looking into getting that exact tire and size
Old 02-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
@Cudason, It wasn't too bad did it in a few hours. The durability isn't what I suspect some of the other guys level is up to. Mine would chip pretty easy but it's only like $3.50 a can. I sprayed it with the tires on and everything, the paint comes off the tires.

@Rico, IMHO the Kuhmo are my favorite M/T so far. They ride excellant and aren't too loud. I would definitely recommend them to anybody. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #15

I was impressed by the snow traction rating. It was at the same level as its off road capability although you guys dont really have to worry about that. I was going to get hankook dynapro mt. They also seemed like a good mud tire for a daily driver. The kumho look a lot beefer though.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #16
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
How much do these weigh per tire?

Are they still for sale?
Old 02-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #17
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how much they weigh, it's comparable to the Nitto's and lighter than the Toyos. They are for sale still if matthew5olson falls through.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #18
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #19
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i like those tires... How about a trade? i will do your dash for the tires?? huh huh? Sounds like a great deal to me.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, you want them I will give you a good deal for real.