LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

"one of a kind" Tacoma on CL (Tucson, AZ) Not mine

Old 02-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
"one of a kind" Tacoma on CL (Tucson, AZ) Not mine

Just browsing CL and came across this. LINK.

Quote:
This is one of a kind customized truck with over $20,000 in after market upgrades. Toyota Tacoma Sport TRD. Custom paint and graphics (cost $10,600). Custom seat covers. 10" rear DVD system with headphones. 6" Fabtech lift (total cost $4,800) with 35" Procop and 17” Motometal wheels with coilover shocks. 6 cylinder, 4.0 liter. TRD cold air intake and TRD black cat exhaust. After market sport bed cover. Factory inverter. Power windows, power doors, keyless entry, tinted windows. You will not find another truck like this as it is one of a kind. Excellent condition, inside and out. 58,000 Miles. Call David 928-242-9769.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
And another...

Quote:
3.4l v-6 automatic power steering ,power brakes,power windows,power door locks,keyless entry

cambug long travel front end w/swayaway coilovers,swayaway bump stops
rear end has 63 inch deaver longtravel leaf springs with giant motorsports 12 inch race shacles,fox 18 inch travel triple by-pass shocks,fox bump stops.custom bedcage built by SDHQ.
custom front and rear bumpers built by SDHQ
boxed frame also done by SDHQ
rear end has been regeared with 5.14 gears has factory electric locker
315/70R17 bfg all-terrains on black powdered coated aluminum wheels-matching spare with Racer Off-road quick release mount

This truck has been miticulously cared for by owner you will not find another truck like this. Try and call if interested I don't check email very often..
18,000 OBO
Call Kirk at 520-490-5810

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Old 02-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i was expecting to see oakleys bumper again..... lol
Old 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
want1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nice

Name: TJ
want1bad's Tacoma Gallery
both good looking trucks. i like the 2nd gen better not big on the fiberglass fender look. although a lt truck is sweet but just cant stand the look of the fenders.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
first one is nice, but the paint job would get old after a while.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Just browsing CL and came across this. LINK.
nice truck but the paint didnt cost $10k
Old 02-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #7
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
The paint on that 2nd gen is a crime against humanity.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #8
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
if the first gen wasnt double cab id like it a little more.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #9
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
if i lived in AZ i would head out that way and check it out. i like the 1st gen. thats what i want to do to mine. 2 gen isnt what a tacoma should look like