Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

looking for non stock rims and tires

Old 02-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
looking for non stock rims and tires

im doing a 3inch lift and need some rims and tires.looking for some in socal by la.let me know what you got.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:27 AM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i have some sports, but they are still stock
Old 02-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i have some trd offroads now, im looking for non stock rims and big tires that will fit a 3 inch lift.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
aftermarket is the word your looking for.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
aftermarket is the word your looking for.
yes it is thank you... i bet that would make it alot easyer.lol
Old 02-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
haha yea I think so. what size/ color are you looking for? that will help too.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:55 AM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
haha yea I think so. what size/ color are you looking for? that will help too.
i really want to see what is out there, im thinking 17's or up.as for color i also want to see whats out there.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #8
RI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: I drive boats and save people.
Name: Jeff
RI06TACO's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NEW...Q5fAccessories

Good deal on Mud tires BFG's...I bought a set of these from this guy and they are awesome, very good price...
Old 02-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
Banned
nice tires.thanks for the link
Old 02-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #10
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
here you go

17-18mpg with lift wheels and tires
AMERICA’S TIRE COMPANY REDDING, CA
NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS 285/75/16 OUT THE DOOR $839
Pro Comp 7089 16x8 6x5.5 Non Hub Centric From 4wheelonline.com $420
Gorilla Lock lugs and chrome lugs From Wheelers $32

Total
$1210
Old 02-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by FARNORCAL View Post
17-18mpg with lift wheels and tires
AMERICA’S TIRE COMPANY REDDING, CA
NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS 285/75/16 OUT THE DOOR $839
Pro Comp 7089 16x8 6x5.5 Non Hub Centric From 4wheelonline.com $420
Gorilla Lock lugs and chrome lugs From Wheelers $32

Total
$1210
thanks for the info.if i cant fined any thing i may go with this kind of set up. i wanted to see if i can find some 17's but thats what im looking to send.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #12
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
thanks for the info.if i cant fined any thing i may go with this kind of set up. i wanted to see if i can find some 17's but thats what im looking to send.

i've got 17 inch american racing mojave teflons wrapped in nitto 265/75/17s with 10k miles i'll let go for 800$
Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 AM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
i've got 17 inch american racing mojave teflons wrapped in nitto 265/75/17s with 10k miles i'll let go for 800$
i just sent you a pm.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:48 AM   #14
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have some moto metal 951s with Firestone Destination ATs 265/70/17 with almost 10k on them.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #15
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind... just notices you're in socal.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
Banned
thanks anyways
Old 02-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI06TACO View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NEW...Q5fAccessories

Good deal on Mud tires BFG's...I bought a set of these from this guy and they are awesome, very good price...

Did they come out with a new tread pattern? I've never seen that one before.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #18
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
try ntwonline.com also, mine ran about 1070 shipped mounted balanced and lugs