Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Bestop/Softopper for 96 reg cab Tacoma

Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Annie Waits is on a distinguished road
Annie Waits's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Bestop/Softopper for 96 reg cab Tacoma

Well the title says it all, I'm looking for a Bestop or Softopper for my 96 Tacoma, regular cab.
Let me know if you have one or know of one for sale!

thanks!
Annie
Old 02-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
is there something i'm missing in the pronunciation or are you actually female haha

gl finding what you want
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well the title says it all, I'm looking for a Bestop or Softopper for my 96 Tacoma, regular cab.
Let me know if you have one or know of one for sale!
You're best option is to buy new unless you don't mind waiting a long time. Fact of the matter is if one does go up for sale it is sold pretty much immediately.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmrocks View Post
is there something i'm missing in the pronunciation or are you actually female haha

gl finding what you want
humm...yeah I'm a female last time I checked!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I think he is referring to the selection of gender in your info.... it says male. Its on the left. Change that under user cp... i think?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
ha! much better.....
Old 02-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Waits View Post
ha! much better.....
Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i was wondering why a man named annie would just throw it around every chance he got haha