Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: SWB Satoshi Grille

Old 02-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: SWB Satoshi Grille

Hey guys,
I've decided to go a different route for my grille (I want to go flat black) so Im thinking about selling the SWB satoshi grille that I am running right now:

I am asking $350 plus shipping, which is the price of a grille shipped from TRDparts4u + my service. I am in no hurry so if no one buys it, I am more than happy to keep using it

Aaron

EDIT: If you ship me your chrome grille I will knock $50 off my price.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ thx!
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Someone would hate me right now! Today I took a hack saw to the bottom of grill opening off completely so that I would have better access to the winch...
Old 02-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ thats smart...why would ppl hate you?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
How much to get that bad boy painted Barcelona Red before you ship it?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:51 AM   #7
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
^ thats smart...why would ppl hate you?
One friend would have loved to swap grilles and have me whack his up like I hacked mine. I think it's gonna look good - and be VERY functional - I now have a good deal of blending now.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ function over form my friend bump! I would rather not paint this grille, it will cost you more and would rather wait for a SWB owner to stumble this thread. COME ON SWB OWNERS!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i would be super interested and i kno satoshi takes work but $300 is a little steep....idki have a chrome one i could give you but 300 is steep
Old 02-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
are you talking about going flat black on the whole truck or are you just going to flat black the grille.

free bump
Old 02-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #11
intense is on a distinguished road

Army: 82nd Airborne / Ranger
intense's Tacoma Gallery
Grill

Desert sand + shipping ?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

c'mon SWB guys, give me your hard-earned money!
Old 02-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #13
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Someone would hate me right now! Today I took a hack saw to the bottom of grill opening off completely so that I would have better access to the winch...

Got pics?????
Old 02-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
are you talking about going flat black on the whole truck or are you just going to flat black the grille.

free bump
Just the grille...if I didnt have a SWB truck I would definitely think about going all black, preferably thru vinyl
Old 02-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #15
O shizzle!
Cryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the roughCryer is a jewel in the rough

Cryer's Tacoma Gallery
man i have a swb with chrome. but i dont have 300. lol
Old 02-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #16
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
bumps for a nice grille .. i love mine
Old 02-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #17
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just paint it?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ it will be too heartbreaking to paint a nice colormatched grille flat black, I would rather work with a beat up chrome one, let someone else enjoy the colormatched grille
Old 02-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #19
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested. you have more pics?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ sure, but I only have pics of the grille on my truck for now (please disregard the TOYOTA emblem, it is not mine):

I'll try to get some close ups when my friend returns it. He is using it while I satoshi his grille.