Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps

Old 02-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps

All items are off an 09 dbl. cab short bed.
Located in Glendale Az. 101 and 75th. ave. area.

Banks monster 3" pipe 4" polished tip SS exhaust.
I bought this used in Nov. 09 Xlnt condition.
Deep tone, but just a bit too loud for me.
I found a TRD and like that more. $330.00 local pickup. Lowered to $299.00

N-Fab 2" wheel to wheel steps.
These are Stainless Steel but I had them powder coated gloss black ( yeah I know I changed my mind after I got them ).
I bought these as Smittybuilt and they have N-Fab on the steps and packaging. Paid $429.00 and another $60.00 to have them powder coated. $300.00 local pickup.
Lowered to $250.00
Skid plate no longer for sale, I put it on my truck to have double thick stock skid plate.
Attached Thumbnails
FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-003.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-005.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-008.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-007.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-021.jpg  

FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-016.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-018.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-006.jpg   FS in AZ. Banks monster, N-fab steps-banks-trd-n-fab-bars-stock-skidplate-010.jpg  
Old 02-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Allrighty then. PRICES LOWERED.
These are new improved prices.
I can deliver in the Phoenix/ valley area.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
I don't remember if mine has a skid plate. Do you know if it fits on an 07? If I don't have one and it will fit then I'll take it
Old 02-18-2010, 08:05 AM   #5
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Doug,
This is the factory STEEL stock plate.
I would almost bet it will fit.
I do not have the bolts but can pull mine to see what they are for pitch dia. and length.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:14 AM   #6
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked my truck, for some reason I didn't think i had one but i do. So I don't need yours. Best of luck on the sale!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:29 AM   #7
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
No problem Doug.
I have been thinking about putting over the other one for a double double deal on my truck.

Put the second skid plate over mine. Went rite on like it was supposed to be there.