Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

The Official Adam ALMOST got laid off For Sale Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
The Official Adam ALMOST got laid off For Sale Thread

UPDATE!!! STILL HOLDING MY JOB!!!! THEY NEED TO KEEP ME ON!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

ALL ITEMS STILL FOR SALE UNLESS MARKED SOLD.

Being an engineer I didnt think it would happen but it did. So now stuff has to go so I can tie up some loose ends.

All Prices Negotiable.

Wheels are SOLD

Next up is sidetrex nerf tubes or tube steps for a double cab. These are also black and in good condition. Had them on my truck for the ladies (made it easy to get in) but now they got to go as well. Asking $125 obo.

stock offroad edition shocks - front and rear bilsteins $50 for all four

Stock Chrome Grill - SOLD

1 inch lift blocks: $20

My old lamar snow board boots size 11: $25

Might have some other stuff soon so check back often..Thanks Adam
Old 02-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about this Adam. I'm in the same boat. Good luck.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that man
i want the blocks but i cant drive down there..and i dont know how to get u the money if it was shipped..but good luck
Old 02-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Adam-

Check the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers website. I have a buddy who just got hired. I looked the site over and they are hiring a boat load of engineers. My buddy is a civil engineer and he was hired as a Senior Project Engineer due to his background and experience.

Hope this might help you.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #7
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhhhh that F*@#*#*$* Sucks. At first I read the thread and thought you got LAID, and I thought you were getting hitched or something. And than I re-read it. Damn... the system Best of luck to you. And if you still have that grill, I can come pick it up.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #9
User123 has a spectacular aura aboutUser123 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Corpsman of Marines 1st Bn 4th Marines
User123's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for all the support guys. The bars are for a double cab.

Ill check out that website. Good Idea.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
Retrofit Club!

updated post: Nerf bars fit a double cab.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
Retrofit Club!

I think I responded to all PM's. If i missed you toss me another one. Thanks everyone
Old 02-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #13
gatormatt is on a distinguished road
Name: matt
gatormatt's Tacoma Gallery
will the bars fit a 06 dc? where are you located? im at 32321
Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #14
Retrofit Club!

They wil, I am in san diego so shipping would be a nightmare.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #15
gatormatt is on a distinguished road
Name: matt
gatormatt's Tacoma Gallery
ok, thanks. anyway, im fairly new to this forum and its been very helpful. but it does seem as if most of the people on here are from the westcoast or the west in general. is there a reason why? just curious. im from north florida
Old 02-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormatt View Post
ok, thanks. anyway, im fairly new to this forum and its been very helpful. but it does seem as if most of the people on here are from the westcoast or the west in general. is there a reason why? just curious. im from north florida
I don't know about the rest of the West, but So Cal is the best place in the USA to live. Living in Simi Valley has its perks. 1 hour from the closest snow resort (Mt. Baldy) 1.5 hours to Mt High, 2 hours from Big Bear. 30 min to Zuma beach. 45 min to Santa Barbara. 30 min to Sunset Blvd for endless bars and clubs. Awesome weather 11 months per year. I don't want to live anywhere other than So Cal. So Cal is the place where you can use the Coma in different terrain. No one really needs a 4x4 in So Cal. Anyone in So Cal who says they "need" 4Hi or 4Lo on a daily basis or even 60 days per year is full of b/s.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #17
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
what kinda shape are the bilsteins in?
Old 02-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #18
Retrofit Club!

Bilsteins are in good condition. The toyota dealership said they replaced them when I bought the truck used back in July. I pulled them about a few months later to put in 5100's. They were never offroaded or anything like that.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #19
Retrofit Club!

Bump
Old 02-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy, thanks again for selling me the leafs bro!