Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Super White Sport Grill w/ Satoshi mod & FJ40 emblem

Old 02-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Super White Sport Grill w/ Satoshi mod

Reposted here with changes and better pics.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...shi-grill.html
Old 02-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
Tacoluver will become famous soon enough
Tacoluver's Tacoma Gallery
Nice grill and nice price!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Ok 300 + shipping But seriously you could sell your chrome grill for $100 & you could have a color matched grill for around $200. Not bad considering a color matched grill runs around $170.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
"Don't touch it. Don't even look at it."
Byrd32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Byrd32's Tacoma Gallery
Dang! Just what i'm looking for, just don't have the money right now.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
would you take any trades? maybe trade and cash?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Not right now, maybe later if I cant find a buyer. What are your trading I guess I should ask first huh?
Old 02-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
i have some step rails, only one year old black Alpine is the brand. pics are on my profile
Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
JFISH is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JFISH's Tacoma Gallery
i have to 12" kicker comps. in a box plus a hundred dollars??
Old 02-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISH View Post
i have to 12" kicker comps. in a box plus a hundred dollars??
I think I will pass on the trade offers.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful grille!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Price $355 + shipping
Seems like between you and I, we set the going rate for Satoshi Grilles
Old 02-17-2010, 07:39 AM   #11
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 02-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Thursday night Olympic Bump
Old 02-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the TOYOTA emblem if you are willing to sell it apart from the grille...I have a 1st Gen.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:50 AM   #15
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Ill take the TOYOTA emblem if you are willing to sell it apart from the grille...I have a 1st Gen.
I would like them to stay togeather, but I guess I would listen to an offer. PM me.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:02 AM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
there is a reason this hasnt sold yet... IT'S OVERPRICED!

I fucking love it, but aint paying that much
Old 02-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #17
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for lower price
Old 02-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #18
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
if i get my taxes back in time i wil trade a new chrome with the new grey center inserts with it plus some cash. just got put on a month ago....deer and got hooked up from insurance.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #19
Bobcat Sig is on a distinguished road

Bobcat Sig's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bobcat Sig Send a message via MSN to Bobcat Sig Send a message via Yahoo to Bobcat Sig
Bobcat ... I'm in Bozeman. Let's talk if the grille is still for sale.

Go CATS!!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #20
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
Bobcat ... I'm in Bozeman. Let's talk if the grille is still for sale.

Go CATS!!
Nice, I would love to sell it to a local person. PM me