Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: UWS Toolbox

Old 02-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
FS: UWS Toolbox

UWS Toolbox Model #TBS60A(fits 1st gen.). I purchased it new in Dec. 08 for my 1st gen Taco. Have since bought an 09 and I want to get one the correct size. Toolbox is in great shape and I have the keys. $150 Local pick up or will meet within a reasonable range.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: UWS Toolbox-dsci0714.jpg  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Bump
Old 02-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
More pics of how it fits? I'm looking at a box for my '05 that came out of an '04 thats identical, curious how the fit is.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
The UWS toolbox for 05+ are 63" wide as to where the toolbox I'm selling is 60" wide. This box is a perfect fit for a first gen. or older Toyota truck.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: UWS Toolbox-tb.jpg   FS: UWS Toolbox-tb2.jpg   FS: UWS Toolbox-dsci0716.jpg   FS: UWS Toolbox-tb3.jpg  
Old 02-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
Sold