Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb: factory headlights 05-up

Old 02-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
wtb: factory headlights 05-up

just seeing if anyone has a set of oem headlights for an 05 and up tacoma. if they're cheap enough i'll buy em. i want to do the black headlight housing mod, but i dont think i'll have enough time to do it to the headlights i have on my truck(need to still be able to drive and see) so if i have an extra set i can do the mod at my own pace when i have time. if anyone has em, let me know.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
If you dont have the time but have some money laying around, check out some aftermarket ones like off of ebay. There arent even that expensive.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
If you dont have the time but have some money laying around, check out some aftermarket ones like off of ebay. There arent even that expensive.
i was a bit leary of the aftermarket ones on ebay, quality wise. i've heard of issues with condensation etc.. but then again that could also happen if i didnt do the mod correctly to begin with hahaha
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
i was a bit leary of the aftermarket ones on ebay, quality wise. i've heard of issues with condensation etc.. but then again that could also happen if i didnt do the mod correctly to begin with hahaha
Yeah thats true. I have had my aftermarket ones for a couple of years and the driver side started getting water in it. I just recently took it out and resealed it so now I will wait and see after my next car wash.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Another option is to have somebody do the BLHM for you. They will send you a finished product and once you install them you can ship your old ones to him.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
nolaboy will become famous soon enoughnolaboy will become famous soon enough
Army: Apache crewchief 82nd Airborne
Name: Matt
nolaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Make me an offer, I have a set off of my 06' good condition, extremely minor scratchs..