Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtt tailights

Old 02-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
the fresh prince
toyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to behold
Name: Aaron
toyotacoinwa's Tacoma Gallery
wtt tailights

I have my stock tailights off my 2008 tacoma. They were professionally smoked and look great. It's been 2 years now and I am sick of it so I wanted to trade them for stock 2010 taillights or other aftermarket ones.. Thanks.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotacoinwa View Post
I have my stock tailights off my 2008 tacoma. They were professionally smoked and look great. It's been 2 years now and I am sick of it so I wanted to trade them for stock 2010 taillights or other aftermarket ones.. Thanks.
can u post pics?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
the fresh prince
toyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to behold

i don't have a pic but they're just like this.. not too black or too red.. right in middle
Old 02-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
im willing to trade, if i can see an actual pic of them. but im in so cal...so idk if thatll work
Old 02-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
the fresh prince
it will work.. i'm going outside to get a pic of them and if u could pm me your number.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #6

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good
Old 02-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
the fresh prince
hey derek, emails have been sent. and yeah if you could give me more info on yours and email me back or something your info i can send these out tomorrow.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #8

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
ok cool..im waiting for the email
Old 02-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
the fresh prince
wait you didnt get them? i sent them like a few mins ago... your email is derekroelle@aol.com right?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #10

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
yea thats it....give it a few mins..sometimes its slow with pics
Old 02-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #11

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
got em
Old 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #12
the fresh prince
did u like 'em.. they look more red in person but still looks sickkk!! but me and my dad like the 2010 look and i'm trying to make my truck as stock as possible now.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #13

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
yea they looks great..i sent u a pic of mine and my info