ARB BUMPER & WARN WINCH SoCal

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
andrew.bowers is on a distinguished road
Marines: IYAOYAS
Name: andrew
andrew.bowers's Tacoma Gallery
ARB BUMPER & WARN WINCH SoCal

I am looking to sell my ARB bumper and Warn winch with synthetic line. I only want to sell this to someone with a silver 05-10 Tacoma so that i can take the stock bumper and replace mine.

I am asking 1,250.00 for the entire slightly used set-up. I have never used the winch and the bumper has not had any contact.

I am selling this due to the fact that I hate to see this awesome set-up get wasted on a truck used mostly on the highway.

I will post a picture of my truck as soon as possible.

Let me know if you are interested. Lets make a deal. I live in the San Diego area.

this is essentially what the bumper looks like
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ANDREW%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]http://smregal.com/4Runner/mods/arb.jpg

this is the winch
http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/XD9000.shtml

andrew.bowers12@gmail.com

Old 02-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
redo the pic http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html

Old 02-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
To post pictures, you'll need a photobucket or you'll need to upload the photos to your gallery.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #5
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the winch only? if you r interested in seperating.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
ill have photos tomorrow hopefully you get some idea from the links i posted

Old 02-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
the reason the set is priced so low is assuming that i will be basically swapping for a stick front bumper. I haven't thought too much about selling the winch by itself. If you make a reasonable offer ill consider it.

andrew.bowers12@gmail.com

Old 02-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #9
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
are you willing to ship

Old 02-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #10
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
my silver truck and i, in NORCAL would love to see the pics.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #12
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
only 3 post's by him, fishy????

Old 02-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
polarfire is on a distinguished road
polarfire's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in just the bumper if you would be willing to ship...I have cash in hand.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #15
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Got picks?

I am in san clemente, if you decide to sell just the bumper please let me know. If possible please email me a pic bhilleman@ripcurl.com

Old 02-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Still no pics. Thread closed.

Closed Thread