Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for Sport Hood

Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
curtisray is on a distinguished road
curtisray's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Sport Hood

I am looking for a sport hood for my sliver 2006 Tacoma Double Cab. I just put new wheels, tires, and step bars on the truck and I think the scoop hood would look nice. I am willing to buy the sport hood or trade for my current hood.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisray View Post
I am looking for a sport hood for my sliver 2006 Tacoma Double Cab. I just put new wheels, tires, and step bars on the truck and I think the scoop hood would look nice. I am willing to buy the sport hood or trade for my current hood.
join the list of with the rest of us, your best bet is to locate a certifit dealer in your area.