Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

old skooool

Old 02-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
old skooool

not mine
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LIFTE...item4a9e7b4954
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Some people's kids..........................
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
anyone see the 8 rear shocks yet ???
Old 02-17-2010, 09:56 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Actually the pink-caged front shaft looks kinda ................sexy...........
Old 02-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
That could've been an awesome truck.
x2. that truck was probally kool 20 years ago minus the staircase steps
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBoy View Post
I'd kick my own ass for driving that thing. It blows my mind how people waste money on stupid shit.

It has a staircase to the doors!
the stair case was never ever kool
Old 02-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #9
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery

He called it "Bigun" in the ad... unfortunately he forgot that driving this truck actually makes your junk grow smaller.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #10
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool and gay at the same time...LOL
Old 02-17-2010, 02:33 PM   #11
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
sold!!!!!!!!!!

no im kidding i wouldnt buy it but i would like to drive it through some mud
Old 02-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
That truck looks like something Mr. T would be driving around!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #13
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
"I TRADE FOR THIS TRUCK LAST YEAR AND WAS GOING TO TAKE IT TO MY PLACE IN GALVESTON BUT AFTER I THOUGHT ABOUT IT MORE ITS WAY TOO NICE FOR ALL THAT SALT AIR PLUS ITS JUST NOT MY STYLE AT ALL. IT WOULD BE A FUN FATHER AND SON TOY OR A COOL RANCH TRUCK TO CHASE THE HONEYS WITH, HEY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO LIVE IT IT BIG AND ALWAYS TRY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. SO HERE ARE SOME SPECS ON BIGUN."

"THANK YOU, RICK 214-732-7425. MAY SWAP FOR GALVESTON TX PROPERTY OR??. IM UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT EVERY NIGHT SO CALL WITH ANY ?????S OR OFFERS. CALL DAVID BARCLAY FOR TRANSPORTING 210-410-7376, RELIABLE AND HONEST GUY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME RICK 214-732-7425."

Trade for property...how much does this guy think its worth??at least he's up all hours of the night.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #14
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
"I TRADE FOR THIS TRUCK LAST YEAR AND WAS GOING TO TAKE IT TO MY PLACE IN GALVESTON BUT AFTER I THOUGHT ABOUT IT MORE ITS WAY TOO NICE FOR ALL THAT SALT AIR PLUS ITS JUST NOT MY STYLE AT ALL. IT WOULD BE A FUN FATHER AND SON TOY OR A COOL RANCH TRUCK TO CHASE THE HONEYS WITH, HEY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO LIVE IT IT BIG AND ALWAYS TRY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. SO HERE ARE SOME SPECS ON BIGUN."

"THANK YOU, RICK 214-732-7425. MAY SWAP FOR GALVESTON TX PROPERTY OR??. IM UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT EVERY NIGHT SO CALL WITH ANY ?????S OR OFFERS. CALL DAVID BARCLAY FOR TRANSPORTING 210-410-7376, RELIABLE AND HONEST GUY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME RICK 214-732-7425."

Trade for property...how much does this guy think its worth??at least he's up all hours of the night.
he is up smoking crack
Old 02-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #16
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
ouch. it hurts my eyes to look at that thing...
Old 02-17-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
This was missing from the ad:

This truck is in pristine, bitchin' condish. Only prob is the stereo has a Jan Hammer cassette stuck in it. Dunno if you see that as a problem or incentive to buy.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #18
Vectorit is on a distinguished road
Vectorit's Tacoma Gallery
"Old skooool"?? 1985? Really?