Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

trd offroad rims and tires

Old 02-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
trd offroad rims and tires

getting my new set up on sat and don't have room for these. Stock trd offroad rims with tires. From what I have seen I think 450 is cheap. I'm in socal by the 605 and 60 freeways.I may take trades, looking for step bars for a dub cab.I'm posting on my phone so I can tex pic's for I'll have them up asap. Attachment 50042
Old 02-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles on the tires?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,, you know the rules
Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,, you know the rules
as I put in the listing I have them but can't post the using my phone .
Old 02-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #5
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
How many miles on the tires?
the truck has 20,000 miles on it when I got it now has 22,000 so that I can say I know the 2000 I put on then,I don't know if these came with the truck or were put on later
Old 02-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Banned
pic added...
Old 02-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
pic added...
Pic fail
Old 02-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone else get a popup window asking for password and username in here.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
I do. I was just about to say...hmmmmmm weird eh?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Banned
how about now
Old 02-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Picture is up, pop-up is gone.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
its my work email, never tryed adding anything from work.soory i think i fixed it.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
Banned
sorry guy, i work for a school and there set up is not the same as mine at home.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Your not working for big brother???? are you
nope lausd,
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Your not working for big brother???? are you
Old 02-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
Banned
im also going to have the stock trd offroad parts they take off, shocks front mud flaps.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #17
Banned
bump
Old 02-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
Banned
ttt...
Old 02-19-2010, 07:23 AM   #19
Banned
bump...
Old 02-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #20
Banned
bump......