Old 02-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
RedOlaf is on a distinguished road
RedOlaf's Tacoma Gallery
ebay find -- FJ Cruiser Gun Metal Wheels

Good price:

Frank Motors
Old 02-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Bump for a good find!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
If you tool through his stuff, he actually has good deals. I bought 10 oil filters from him for like 40 shipped! Great deal if you ask me!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
You must be the 4th person in the last few months to post this up in the for sale forum. Shouldn't this be in the deal/coupon forum and not the for sale forum?
Old 02-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
TacomaToday is on a distinguished road
TacomaToday's Tacoma Gallery
Scott's a good guy. Got my FJ Rims from him last week. Buy using Bing.com and save another $42.00. Came with receipt from the dealer too.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blendedfamily's Tacoma Gallery
Do these have TPS? I'm very interested!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
RedOlaf is on a distinguished road
RedOlaf's Tacoma Gallery
The wheels come with lugs, center caps, and new valve stems. The wheels can use your current TPMS if you have the stock Tacoma wheels.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
is it $525 for 1 wheel or for 4? Just wondering.
or
send him an offer, I think folks get them for $500 when they make an offer.
I did the cashback, less than $600 shipped to my door coast to coast. Great deal.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:55 AM   #10
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blendedfamily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
or
send him an offer, I think folks get them for $500 when they make an offer.
I did the cashback, less than $600 shipped to my door coast to coast. Great deal.

I was gonna offer 550 shipped. I asked for a quote on shipping earlier. We'll see.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:57 AM   #11
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I dont think you can use the BCB if you make an offer, I think you have to select the Buy It Now option.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #12
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blendedfamily View Post
Do these have TPS? I'm very interested!
Yes, these wheels are compatible.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Yes, these wheels are compatible.
Compatible with the tacoma trd wheels but they are not included.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine for these guys,
they are awesome
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #15
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Frank Toyota is always selling them for this price.....makes it hard for people on here to sell used TRD wheels for more money.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a smoking deal! To bad there not backspaced enough
Old 02-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Thats a smoking deal! To bad there not backspaced enough

How are they not backspaced enough. When alot of us are running them on our tacomas???
Old 02-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #18
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
These wheels (I had ordered the silver ones from Toyota & Scion of Payallup, WA via online order) are on national backorder. Just ordered my set of Anthracites from Frank Motors and can't wait (glad they had them). It will be harder to send them to the powdercoater being Anthracite vs the silver ones. Can't wait!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #20
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered these from my local dealer and they were back ordered as well. So I had to buy these from frank Toyota. I emailed him to ask if he had them on hand and he said that they buy as many as they can when available. Lol I guess that why they're on back order . But never the leas they should be here Friday. Can't wait.