Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S - Sirius Starbase SC-FM1

Old 02-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
F/S - Sirius Starbase SC-FM1

I bought my truck with this unit. The subscription expired and it basically has sat untouched for about 6 months in my truck. Could use the extra cash and I have no desire for Sirius (I have an iPod for a reason).

I just took this picture about 10 minutes ago. I'll be pulling the actual unit and everything for it out of my truck Tomorrow after detailing the truck.

Comes with:
  • SIRIUS tuner
  • FM modulator
  • a dash-mountable display/controller
  • roof-mount SIRIUS antenna
  • Remote
$60 OBO