Notices

ARB BUMPER & WARN WINCH SoCal repost with pics

Old 02-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
andrew.bowers is on a distinguished road
Marines: IYAOYAS
Name: andrew
andrew.bowers's Tacoma Gallery
ARB BUMPER & WARN WINCH SoCal repost with pics

Hey i just put pictures on my profile or whatever. I am in the Marine Corps and don't have time to take proper photos so i did the best I could. Hopefully you are able to take a look at them. I am re posting this because I did not post pictures in time so i apologize for any inconvenience.

I am looking to sell my ARB bumper and Warn winch with synthetic line. I only want to sell this to someone with a silver 05-10 Tacoma so that i can take the stock bumper and replace mine.

I am asking 1,550.00 for the entire slightly used set-up. I have never used the winch and the bumper has not had any contact.

I am selling this due to the fact that I hate to see this awesome set-up get wasted on a truck used mostly on the highway.

I will post a picture of my truck as soon as possible.

Let me know if you are interested. Lets make a deal. I live in the San Diego area.

If you are interested in purchasing the bumper or winch separately then please make an offer and I will work with you if it is fair.

andrew.bowers12@gmail.com
Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! I think I've seen your truck before, but I'm not sure...

What area are you in?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
andrew.bowers is on a distinguished road
Marines: IYAOYAS
Name: andrew
andrew.bowers's Tacoma Gallery
I am located in San Diego area around Mira Mesa. Let me know if your interested in making a deal.