LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS TRD Offroad Wheels + Tires

Old 02-18-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
WTS TRD Offroad Wheels + Tires

Sold
Old 02-18-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Tires only?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:22 AM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Tires only?
Not separating as of now, if they don't sell in a few weeks as is I will consider it.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Wait a second, does those tires say R18?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
Rompin Around

R16......they are on TRD Offroad 16" rims
Old 02-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Wait a second, does those tires say R18?
One looks like it says 18, the others look like 16. Could just be the gunk all over the tire.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:03 AM   #7
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
One looks like it says 18, the others look like 16. Could just be the gunk all over the tire.
Ok I see that now, only thing I can think of is the gunk like you said is making it look that way.

Sorry for any confusion, they are indeed the stock P265/70R16 BFG Rugged Trails

Old 02-19-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
Rompin Around

Bump it up!

This is a OBO, just don't lowball too far.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:35 AM   #9
Rompin Around

Saturday bump

Price drop $550
Old 02-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #10
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Not separating as of now, if they don't sell in a few weeks as is I will consider it.
if you end up separating and raskal takes the tires id be interested in the rims...i'm guessing I would still need to have the rims freight shipped and i'm not familiar with that. Is there a specific company to use or just fed ex or ups or something.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:49 AM   #11
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisher49 View Post
if you end up separating and raskal takes the tires id be interested in the rims...i'm guessing I would still need to have the rims freight shipped and i'm not familiar with that. Is there a specific company to use or just fed ex or ups or something.
Honestly I would rather sell them as a whole before I have to put additional work into it. Where they are priced at now they will sell as is.

Rims could be shipped fedex or ups, in 4 separate boxes.......$140 or so for the shipment.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:19 AM   #12
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Honestly I would rather sell them as a whole before I have to put additional work into it. Where they are priced at now they will sell as is.

Rims could be shipped fedex or ups, in 4 separate boxes.......$140 or so for the shipment.
fair enough i know what you mean and they will probably sell pretty quick. If it doesn't work out I'm still interested. I'll be checking the thread and be in touch if you end up separating. Best of luck with the sell.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #13
Rompin Around

Wheels and tires are SOLD