Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/T: MTX RE-Q5 Bass Restoration Signal Processor

Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
FS/T: MTX RE-Q5 Bass Restoration Signal Processor

SOLD SOLD SOLD to Racer78. Thanks.

I thought I was going to use it but I decided that I just want a couple Line Output Converters instead. This is used by the previous owner. I will get it on Tuesday and post some pictures of my own. I am looking to trade for a pair of 2-channel LOC like PAC SNI-15. I will also trade it for 3 sets of RCA's about 12' long each plus a couple 'Y' RCA connectors too.

Pic from owner will post mine with my name & date when I get it in hand:

Trades: (2) Line Output Converters, (3) at least 16' or longer RCA's, (2) RCA 'Y' adapters.

Price: $45 shipped or OBO.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 02-22-2010, 06:25 AM   #3

SOLD SOLD SOLD to Racer78
Old 03-13-2010, 06:57 AM   #5
JayBoy is on a distinguished road
JayBoy's Tacoma Gallery
MTX req5

If you still have it, let me know. I may take it. Where are you?