Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma 2007 parts for sale

Old 02-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma 2007 parts for sale

I am getting rid of stuff i can no longer use if you are interested let me know.

I am selling my stock coil overs and rear shocks. $250 for all 4 shocks

I am selling my Stock Spindles both right and left. $200 for both

I am selling my Stock rims and tires. $450

I am also selling my Stock front Drive line. $ 200

I have pictures of them if you want to see them.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am getting rid of stuff i can no longer use if you are interested let me know.

I am selling my Stock Spindles both right and left. Sold

Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
fly4food84 is on a distinguished road
fly4food84's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the tires/rims. How many miles are on them?

How much to ship to 70001?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
fly4food84 is on a distinguished road
fly4food84's Tacoma Gallery
Please do, I like the style of the rims. How much to ship?
Old 02-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
the full Monty

I am selling my Stock Spindles both right and left. Sold

Old 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
the full Monty