Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Very Nice OEM Toyota TACOMA Rad Red Sports Grille (Socal)

Old 02-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice OEM Toyota TACOMA Rad Red Sports Grille (Socal)

I have my OEM Radiant Red Tacoma 2007 Sports Grill for sale. The inner portion of it is also color matches in Rad Red by a professional shop. The Emblem is Satin Black. It gives the Taco a very sporty look and I've loved it. I've gone for a new look and its time for another Socal Rad Red Taco to enjoy it.

Its in Very Good condition and ready for a new home. There is no broken tabs and its mounts perfect.

If you're in Socal and want to see it in person.

I'm located in the 818 Area!

$148.62

Old 02-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
god damn! how about a straight on picture?! Oh nice rig by the way.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
There he goes again, changing changing changing.

What's it this time?
Old 02-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Ray what are you doing this time to the truck. Bump for a sick ass deal...contact Unholy...he has a Rad Red and just did his door handles. The Grill would look sweet.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
That mag grey truck next to you is sick....looks way better than yours...
Old 02-20-2010, 06:11 AM   #7
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
That mag grey truck next to you is sick....looks way better than yours...
lol Manny
Old 02-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #8
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SATOSHI by TY
Old 02-20-2010, 11:33 AM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
for that price u should keep it! incase u ever wanna go back to it
Old 02-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta pay for the other MODS... LOL
Old 02-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
sale still!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-23-2010, 02:31 AM   #14
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
$148.62 is a good price.

There is a guy selling his on craigs list for $150.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
$148.62 is a good price.

There is a guy selling his on craigs list for $150.

Bump for a great price.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale
Old 02-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-28-2010, 09:13 AM   #19
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Your truck is freakin awesome!! You've been letting little things go slowly... What's the plan for the truck!? Did you ever post pictures of the seats covers? I want to see what the seats look now.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I already have the New Mods. Come out to the Downey XRU Meet today and see it all. Some other TW members are showing up.. Check the Socal Forum