Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler for yakima snowboard/ski rack

Old 02-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler for yakima snowboard/ski rack

Have a unused yakima snow/ski rack (Board attachment only) that I am not using, think its the powder hound but will update with picks and real info if anyone is interested. Have not
sold anything here so would love to do a face to face deal (located in orange county) to start thing off. I will ship if anyone is interested. They retail for $90 so make me a offer.
Thanks, Brent
email me if you have a question
gromettron@cox.net
Old 02-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
interested. emailed.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Brent you have to add pictures and price or the mods will shut down the thread...just FYI I know you are new but the rules apply to everyone.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
photos added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Have a unused yakima snow/ski rack that I am not using, think its the powder hound but will update with picks and real info if anyone is interested. Have not
sold anything here so would love to do a face to face deal (located in orange county) to start thing off. I will ship if anyone is interested.
Thanks, Brent
email me if you have a question
gromettron@cox.net
photos added
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler for yakima snowboard/ski rack-racks-5614.jpg   Feeler for yakima snowboard/ski rack-racks-5615.jpg   Feeler for yakima snowboard/ski rack-racks-5618.jpg   Feeler for yakima snowboard/ski rack-racks-5619.jpg  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind. I thought it was a full rack system, I didnt realize it was just the mounts. sorry
Old 02-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #7
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
nevermind. I thought it was a full rack system, I didnt realize it was just the mounts. sorry

Hahaha me too.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:19 PM   #8

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed it

Ok hope my post is a little more clear now! Like I said feel free to email me with ? Sorry the first post was not clear. I am trying to scrape up some cash for the allpro group bumper buy and no longer need these in the garage since I just throw my boards in the back.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:12 AM   #9

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #10

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
pm bump
Old 02-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #11

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
am bump, feel free to make offers!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:08 AM   #12

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?