Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale - Toy SC1, Sirius Directed Interface for Sat Radio

Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - Toy SC1, Sirius Directed Interface for Sat Radio

TOY-SC1
Details-
http://www.tss-radio.com/toyota-lexu...659135ae146653

This is needed to get Sirius Radio on your factory Stereo. You would also need the Directed SCC1, but I kept that for my other head unit. Have had this in my truck for 11 months.

$55 shipped anywhere in the 48. Canada PM me and we can figure out shipping, shouldn't cost much more.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
obxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to behold

obxfishn's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have any problem with the SC cable staying securely in the back of the Toy-SC1 unit? The one I have keeps slipping out.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxfishn View Post
Did you have any problem with the SC cable staying securely in the back of the Toy-SC1 unit? The one I have keeps slipping out.
No I haven't had any problems & Bumparooski!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
The Stroker Ace

Bump for all the sat radio talk I have seen today...need a buyer..make offer, or trade...
Old 03-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #8
JohnnyChabes is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JohnnyChabes's Tacoma Gallery
PMed!
Old 03-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
this works for any stock radio unit. non JBL? what is that SCC1 thing?
Old 03-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
The Stroker Ace

I dont have a JBL, I used it on the stock 6 disc changer in my 09. You have to have the factory radio with the SAT option.