Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs- stock foglights

Old 02-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Fs- stock foglights

Selling my stock foglights. They come with the bulbs and lights. No wiring tho.

$75 + shipping. obo

Old 02-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #3

bump
Old 02-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
not to be a dick, but they are all over ebay NEW for about this price with a switch.
o really? ok then- $60 shipped!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
The stuff on Ebay is aftermarket. Anything close to actual OEM is selling for about $100 new. You should be able to get the price your asking for.

Cheers.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #6

ok well mine comes with bulbs and the lights.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #7
NamBam has a spectacular aura aboutNamBam has a spectacular aura about

NamBam's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:02 AM   #8

sorry these are sold. Mods please delete!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
payed
Old 04-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
payed
Old 04-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting....Whats the deal Toyotadude?
Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #12

this guy keeps sendin me shit. The deal is he is being a punk. I sent him a brand new never opened single din dash unit. You all saw the pics on my for sale add. I sold it to him at an agreed price, in perfect condition. Apparently he says there are now broken parts. so i tell hi to talk to ups because thats who shipped it.

Dude i sent you a perfectly, brand new item. Get off my ass.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:21 AM   #13
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
I bought the stock Fogs from toyotadude and was very happy with what I got. He had packaged them very safely and they arrived in excellent condition. I knew they were used and expected that. Thanks for the lights, Chris!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #15
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Taco06, you might want to bring this up with UPS, they throw and kick those small boxes like footballs in their trucks, just my $0.02 cents!!
Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #16

hey taco. I am a good seller. I sent you a brand new item. It was in perfect shape when they left my hands. I told you to take it up with ups.

I dont want to make enemies on here. I love this site, and usually the taco owners are pretty cool and laid back also.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
I bought the stock Fogs from toyotadude and was very happy with what I got. He had packaged them very safely and they arrived in excellent condition. I knew they were used and expected that. Thanks for the lights, Chris!
those workin out for you man? Im glad they got their safe!!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #18
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Soon as I got the package, I sent you a message letting you know. I didnt bs and waited a week... The only way you can see the crack if you open the bag that it came in... You didnt even package anything right. You threw it in a shoe box and some tape. You agreed to return some of the money back if I kept it.So I kept it and you didnt keep your word. You just told me that you would return some of the cash, so I can get off your case then you b*tch out..Been over a month,what is UPS gona do.Tell me to f*ck off like you did. I just want you to keep your word , even if its $10...I tried several time sending private messages and you stop repling..People like you make hard to buy off line. Be a man and keep your word. Thats all Im asking.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #19

hell ya i stop replying cuz your being a punk ass. I told you to fucking talk to ups several times. They fucked your shit up not me. Anyways, i just put 10 bucks back in your paypal, so get of my ass.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #20

o by the way why the fuck are you posting this shit in a completely different for sale add?