Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2010 Scion xD Stock Tires/Rims/Hubcaps/Spoiler - NorCal

Old 02-20-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2010 Scion xD Stock Tires/Rims/Hubcaps/Spoiler - NorCal

Ok, so it may be a long shot getting rid of this stuff on TW but it's worth a shot.

What we have here are the stock tires, hubcaps, and spoiler off of my wife's brand new 2010 Scion xD. The vechile was purchased the begining of November and this stuff has been sitting around the house ever since. The car came to us from a dealer in Reno so the only mileage on them is less than 150 miles before everything was swapped for upgrades before we took possession of the vehicle.

The tires are 195/60/16 Bridgestone Turanza. As you can see from the pics the tread is in brand new condition. From the research I've done the tires go for a little over $100 each, I'll take $300 for all 4 tires. The hubcaps run around $90 new and I'll let the 4 hubcaps go for $60. The spoiler is a stock Barcelona Red spoiler for $80. In the off chance someone wants everything I'll take $400.

I'm located in Yuba City CA (NorCal) and I'll drive an hour or so to meet your or deliver these items. Not interested in the hassle of shipping this stuff.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns just let me know. Also, if you need more even more pics I'll take a couple more if you're serious about wanting any of this.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
I'd post on:

Scionlife.com and Scikotics.com

Good luck, man!
Old 02-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Yeah I was going to give that a shot but you have to be a member for "x" number of days or have "x" number of posts to sell anything. I'm not going to invest that much time on a forum I won't ever check after I post the stuff.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #4
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post
Yeah I was going to give that a shot but you have to be a member for "x" number of days or have "x" number of posts to sell anything. I'm not going to invest that much time on a forum I won't ever check after I post the stuff.
Do you have a pic of the spoiler on the truck?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #5

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
Do you have a pic of the spoiler on the truck?
You know it's a Scion xD spoiler right? If you want to rig it up on a truck I'd be more than happy to sell it.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post
You know it's a Scion xD spoiler right? If you want to rig it up on a truck I'd be more than happy to sell it.
Yaaa ahh naaa i just wanted to see a Barcelona Red Spoiler on a Tacoma.........and if it looked good i was not considering....

Best of luck!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you want to part the tires from the rims. I might be interested in taking a trip to pick up some good tires.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #8

Air Force:
^^^ PMed
Old 03-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #9
sagz is on a distinguished road
sagz's Tacoma Gallery
Are the wheels and tires still for sale?
Old 03-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #10

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagz View Post
Are the wheels and tires still for sale?
The tires from 3 years ago?

Yeah they're long gone, gave them away for free on Craigslist.