Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2 Brand New ProComp 9" Offroad Driving Lights

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
2 Brand New ProComp 9" Offroad Driving Lights

Brand New in the Box. Never installed. Procomp H11 Offroad Competition Driving Lights.
H11 Quartz Technology - 9” Round Competition Lens and housing
specifications match the 9900 series without the HID price. Extremely
long lasting H11 55w bulb provides the output of a 100 w light.
99,000 candela. Clear stealth plastic lens guard included.
• All glass lens
• Highly polished reflector
• 55-watt quartz halogen H11 bulb
• High impact ABS housing
• Heavy-duty 14 gauge wire
• Clear cover included
• Amperage draw: 4.6 amps

Comes with Procomp Wiring Kit w/ Light up rocker switch and relay. Everything you need for your extreme lighting needs.
Asking $150.00 firm. Shipping is up to you. You can call me (Randy) at 858-337-2359. Please leave a message if I do not answer. I am located in San Diego.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #4
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Evening bump. I need to sell these.
Those would be great for my roll bar but cant spend $200. BUMP
Old 02-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
chanes8cwu is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
chanes8cwu's Tacoma Gallery
If these are still on by next monday (payday) ill be sending you my addy to ship 98168
Old 03-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #8
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
I found them new for 79.95 each. But i do like them.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
I found them new for 79.95 each. But i do like them.
im calling bullshit!! prove me wrong and post a web site
Old 03-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #10
railman04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
railman04's Tacoma Gallery
$89.99
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lights-Li...9&t_pn=EXP9911
Old 03-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
Tacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant futureTacozona has a brilliant future
Tacozona's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
im calling bullshit!! prove me wrong and post a web site
The very first search I did on these came up $89.00/each. I am sure they can be purchased for less than $89.00. In fact, 4wheelparts has that exact set up for $212.00, including the switch. Nice lights at full retail.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #12
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nice work on making me eat my words haha
Old 03-24-2010, 05:22 PM   #14
what are you looking for on a trade?
Old 03-31-2010, 06:56 PM   #16
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm....

how you want payment? paypal?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #17
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you
Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
still available?
Old 04-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #20
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
dibbs if Matt backs out

Products Discussed in this Thread