LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

09 tacoma front bumper

Old 02-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
09 tacoma front bumper

Sorry ,,,, Please ignore the tread. They are not for sale any more. Moderator can you please nuke this ??? Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
09 tacoma front bumper-img_0694.jpg   09 tacoma front bumper-img_0686.jpg   09 tacoma front bumper-img_0672.jpg   09 tacoma front bumper-img_0691.jpg  
Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
im interested, is there any chance you would sell the bar alone?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Would you separate & sell fogs?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this bumper in person yesterday, it's in very nice shape.
Bump for Virgil, he's a good guy.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
im interested, is there any chance you would sell the bar alone?

I don't see why not. I see you live Upstate. I can take a drive next week end, get it to you and help you install it also if you want. How is $ 200 sounds to you ????. If you prefer a different arrangement, please tell me.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Would you separate & sell fogs?
My fear is that I would be stuck with the bumper and not been able to sell it after. I was thinking that it has more value as a package. But if the price is right ,, why not. The other issue is that I have no idea what would be a reasonable price piece by piece. How $200 -shipped- sounds to you ???.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I saw this bumper in person yesterday, it's in very nice shape.
Bump for Virgil, he's a good guy.
Thank you for the bump young men. I am glad to see you got home safe. Maybe we see each other in March. I saw Toughtaco was talking about a meet in Connecticut. I am in if that happen. We have to honor you. You drove from Connecticut ,,to meet us,, so will I.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilus11 View Post
I don't see why not. I see you live Upstate. I can take a drive next week end, get it to you and help you install it also if you want. How is $ 200 sounds to you ????. If you prefer a different arrangement, please tell me.
pm sent
Old 02-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
pm sent
PM ed back.