Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

feeler stock trd offroad shocks and springs

Old 02-21-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
feeler stock trd offroad shocks and springs

just took off my trd offroad set up and wanted to see if anyone would want to buy them.front shocks and spings and back shocks.they got about 9000 miles on them all freeway miles.dont know what to ask for them and i will not ship.wife is asleep and i dont know wheremy cam is so ill get pic's of asap.