Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE: 4.0L Tacoma Engine / Transmission / Transfer Case / Driveshaft / etc.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
P. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to behold

P. Bauer's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD! 4.0L Tacoma Engine / Transmission / Transfer Case / Driveshaft / etc.

- 4.0L Toyota Tacoma Engine with 70K miles. Mobil 1 5W30 Synthetic Oil / Oil Filters used. Includes radiator / AC Condensor / ECU / Wiring harness / etc, etc.

- 6-speed manual Toyota Tacoma transmission. Only 1500 miles on the trans!!!! Toyota just installed this transmission along with new Clutch / Pressure Plate / Flywheel due to the throwout bearing squeak. Mobil 1 75W90 Synthetic Gear Oil used.

- 4x4 Toyota Transfer Case, 70K miles. Mobil 1 75W90 Synthetic Gear Oil used.

- Driveshaft from Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Access Cab :: Mobil 1 Synthetic Grease used on all Zerk fittings.

NOTE: Motor / Transmission / Transfer Case is installed in a 2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab TRD Off Road truck. The entire roof has been removed due to an accident. There are many, many parts still useable on the vehicle, including a pickup bed and tailgate in great condition. This is an entire package deal, you get the motor, transmission , transfer case, driveshaft AND the truck, all for $2500.

Looking to sell this weekend, I need to get this off my trailer so I can get ready for the 2010 race season.

Email me to set up a time to come pick up the truck / engine / trans / transfer case / etc. If you are local (Bay Area), delivery to your house/shop would be no problem.

The truck (Silver Streak Mica, Access Cab) now without a roof. =(

$2500
Old 02-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
pass side mirror intact ?
\
how much ?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Ah to bad its not a 2wd, my friend is building a prerunner and want the 4.0 in his toyota pickup. Bump for a good price.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
P. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately not, the pass. side door was damaged, including the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white91formula View Post
pass side mirror intact ?
\
how much ?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Ah to bad its not a 2wd, my friend is building a prerunner and want the 4.0 in his toyota pickup. Bump for a good price.
the 4.0L engine should fit into a 2WD truck. If your friend is interested, he should be able to keep the engine, and sell the transmission / transfer case and almost break even.

Thanks.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Shit if I had $2500 I would be all over that. Perfect donor truck for a 4x4 conversion.

Were you hurt in the accident?

Bump!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Shit if I had $2500 I would be all over that. Perfect donor truck for a 4x4 conversion.

Were you hurt in the accident?

Bump!
Yeah, the engine / transmission / transfer case are in great condition. The 6-speed is in NEW condition, Toyota just installed it due to the throwout bearing squeak that occurs near the bell housing. As a show of good faith, they also replaced the clutch, pressure plate and fly wheel with new OEM parts.

I received some injuries, but nothing permanent.

Thanks!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear and good luck!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Someone with a regular cab should drop this in.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #10
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good seller. I picked up the locker rear axle from him a while ago. It hasn't blown up yet so all good lol.

FYI other posters... I saw the truck in person when I got the axle, its a nice convertible now. haha
enigine bay and under looked fine it looked like mostly body damage.

good luck withthe sale Paul.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Selling Fogs?
Old 02-22-2010, 01:54 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Selling Fogs?
sure, why not. $20, will take about 3 days for me to get them.

Email me.

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
bump for a good seller. I picked up the locker rear axle from him a while ago. It hasn't blown up yet so all good lol.

FYI other posters... I saw the truck in person when I got the axle, its a nice convertible now. haha
enigine bay and under looked fine it looked like mostly body damage.

good luck withthe sale Paul.
Appreciate the kind words, I even have all the stock parts off my 2008 that I will include with the 2006 truck / engine / trans. These include intake manifold, stock intake, injectors, MAF, spark plugs, etc.

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:02 AM   #14
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have:

1. Bed Cubbies

2. Intact Taillights

Prices if so?
Old 02-22-2010, 07:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Do you still have:

1. Bed Cubbies

2. Intact Taillights

Prices if so?

Cubbies yes, I removed -1- , the others are still installed on the truck bed. The pass. side tail light is the only umblemished one.

$25 for cubbies and tail light.

Email me.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Im really interested to see this convertible.... are there any pictures of the truck?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #18
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
tailgate good? if so price?
and grill?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:32 AM   #19
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights? if so how much?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #20
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I knwo this is off topic but where was that picture taken? it looks alot like some of the trails by my house