Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 09 or 10 tailights

Old 02-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 09 or 10 tailights

im looking to buy a set of the newer tailights for my 06 taco, and figured id ask around on here before i want poking around on the internet. i would also be willing to trade mine for a newer set if by some miracle somebody is looking for older taillights
Old 02-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
yea i know a trade is a longshot but i have met some that dont like them i know my stepdad has an 07 and he thinks im an idiot for trying to find new ones hey no balls no babies
Old 04-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Its Not Just A Truck
KEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the rough

KEG87's Tacoma Gallery
tails

ill sell you mine 225 shipped