Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: SF Bay Area bumper color-matching service

Old 02-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: SF Bay Area bumper color-matching service

Hey guys,
I've painted two bumpers so far (one being my own) and I've decided to offer a rear bumper color-matching service to members in the Bay Area. It takes around 4 hours to do and I can take it off and install it back on for you, but you have to come to me.

I figure $100 should cover the price of paint, materials and time on my part.

Let me know what you guys think!

Pictures of already finished grilles:
Update from this weekend, colormatched a white and radiant red bumper:

Old 02-21-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Deal... get the paint and I'll be over next weekend...
Old 02-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
wow that is dirt cheap wish i was closer
Old 02-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Deal... get the paint and I'll be over next weekend...
for sure what is your color called?
Old 02-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
for sure what is your color called?
Radiant Red... I'm REALLY stoked about this
Old 02-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
You are going to be the richest man at your college.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is a sweet deal for anyone that doesn't like the chrome

Mine came out great and it looks awesome. I'll get an update picture of mine tomorrow.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
With all the money you're getting from making the Satoshis, you should take a little vacation down to So Cal so that a bunch of us can get our bumpers painted.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
haha, i will be coming to you this summer for my grille bump for a good deal on the bumper too
Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Radiant Red... I'm REALLY stoked about this
paint purchased
Old 02-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #11
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys,
I've painted two bumpers so far (one being my own) and I've decided to offer a rear bumper color-matching service to members in the Bay Area. It takes around 4 hours to do and I can take it off and install it back on for you, but you have to come to me.

Here is a picture of the bumper I just did yesterday for AznBoi, I will add more as I get them:
it looks like you are going to be very busy way to go great idea and service
Old 02-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Dammit Aaron you're crazy man making money like nobody's business. If you need help at all I'm here!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #13
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys,

Here is a picture of the bumper I just did yesterday for AznBoi, I will add more as I get them:
would that price be the same for a front bumper as well? I'm trying to color match mine but I still haven't gotten a reg. one, still have my base model on.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
paint purchased
sweet... I'll txt you to set up exact time as we get closer to the weekend, probably saturday though
Old 02-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Dammit Aaron you're crazy man making money like nobody's business. If you need help at all I'm here!
lol for sure, $100 isnt all that much revenue considering paint costs $53 a pint shipped, you wanna help me build a paint booth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
would that price be the same for a front bumper as well? I'm trying to color match mine but I still haven't gotten a reg. one, still have my base model on.
Front bumper is a lot harder to take off, prep (because of all the molding, curves, taping...rear bumper requires no taping whatsoever), I dont think I can do the job nearly as fast as I can do a rear bumper I'd really have to think about how much I would charge for a front bumper
Old 02-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
sweet... I'll txt you to set up exact time as we get closer to the weekend, probably saturday though
my supplier takes more than a week to mix and ship the paint tho...it may have to be sometime next week
Old 02-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my supplier takes more than a week to mix and ship the paint tho...it may have to be sometime next week
aight just let me know then we will set up a time
Old 02-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #18
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for me asking in your thread blackhawke88 but what bumper are you running on the front and do you have anymore pics? thanks
Old 02-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ my bumper is made by Engage off road when they installed my long travel...jus click on my sig pic for more pics in my build thread...im too lazy to post pics