Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom KATZKIN Black/Red Leather TRD Front Head Rest (SOCAL)

Old 02-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Custom KATZKIN Black/Red Leather TRD Front Head Rest (SOCAL)

I have a pair of BRAND NEW Katzkin Black Leather w/Red Contrast stitching. It also features the TRD logo stitched in Red. I mounted it on my 2007 Headrest and its never been used.

This is a custom Headset thats going to spice up your Interior.

You get the Original OEM Head Rest. You can sell your Stock ones to recover some funds.

Complete Head Rest that will fit any TRD 2005-2010 Bucket Seat.

$148.54 LOCAL

$163.23 SHIPPED

I also have a set of Brand New KATZKIN Black Leather w/Red Stitching for the 2005-2008 Front TRD BUCKET SEAT Head Rest. Its Brand New and as seen above but has NO TRD logo on it.

You can add it to your Head Rest and it will make the Interior Look much better.

$49.12 (Local)
$64.82 ( Shipped )

Old 02-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks. . . BUMPO!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
for sale still!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
i want them but i dont know if i can come up with the .54 cents
haha jk...free bump
Old 02-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #8
allian04 is on a distinguished road
allian04's Tacoma Gallery
will these head rests fit a 08 4runner sport??
Old 02-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump for an Ill looking Truck.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:58 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so its 100 bucks more for the TRD logo..? GLWS

Its more because it has the TRD logo which runs $35 each for this stitching. The price also includes the entire Head Rest as 100% complete.

The One without the TRD Logos are just the covers you slip over with No OEM Head Rest.

Quote:
will these head rests fit a 08 4runner sport??

Only way to find out is if you take a Head Rest from a 2005+ Tacoma and Test Fit it yourself to see. Go to a local dealership or find a local.

Quote:
Bump for an Ill looking Truck.

Thanks Andre

Old 02-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I want'em but then I'd have to end up buying your matching custom black leather w/red stitching seats as well!

free bump for some RAD headrests....
Old 02-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #12
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
bump because I hate you and your truck
Old 11-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
super nice, i want!!! but i could nevr given up more than 50 bucks for something like that
im not saying that they arent 100 something dollar quality, just cant afford em. love em tho