Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FJ Cruiser TRD Anthracite 16" Wheels w/ 285 BFG's in GA!

Old 02-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Cruiser TRD Anthracite 16" Wheels w/ 285 BFG's in GA!

** SOLD **

Decided to go a different route with my wheels and tires so these are for sale. Might me 2-3 weeks before their actually ready. I have to get my new setup first.

4 16" FJ Cruiser Anthracite wheels in excellent shape. 285/75/16 BFG All Terrains in excellent shape with only 8K miles. I've rotated these once and tread wear is even. No cupping or anything.

One thing that's great with this setup is that you won't need wheel spacers due to the back spacing on these wheels. Their slightly different than tacoma wheels. I didn't have to do any trimming on the plastic or body mounts either. They clear with ease and only 2 inches of lift.

I will not offer shipping on these due to size and cost. I will consider meeting to sell though. Located in Athens GA.

$1200 for wheels and tires firm. This is the best pic that I have at the moment.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i was just in athens visiting family and am looking for wheels and tires but not in that price range, look awesome tho good luck with the sale
Old 02-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Thanks Burg!
Old 02-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
u want any audio products? ill install all my audio goodness into your truck for your wheels and tires
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
u want any audio products? ill install all my audio goodness into your truck for your wheels and tires
Thanks for the offer but I do audio too
Old 02-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt really want to get rid of my stuff anyways, u looking for a motorcycle.. i have a 94 yamaha virago 750 with 1200 miles
Old 02-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #7

Quote:
i didnt really want to get rid of my stuff anyways, u looking for a motorcycle.. i have a 94 yamaha virago 750 with 1200 miles
Sorry I need the money to fund my new setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
hey op .. i have the same wheels in black and was wondering about the 285's no trimming on them on any of the plastic with 285's?
I didn't have to trim one thing. Just removed the front mud flaps.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Gray, GA and in the market also for wheels only. If you want to split let me know your price. Thanks!
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I am in Gray, GA and in the market also for wheels only. If you want to split let me know your price. Thanks!
Sorry man. Only selling as a set.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:49 AM   #10
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
What ply rating r these?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a dumb question, but are you willing to ship?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
he said no shipping in his first post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #13
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he said no shipping in his first post
my bad
Old 02-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Maybe a dumb question, but are you willing to ship?
I mean I might ship but all charges would be up to the buyer. I need to get $1200 out of the set.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
What ply rating r these?
Load range D, 3 ply sidewall
Old 02-23-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Good deal here. I spent $1000 on my BFG 285's alone.

Bump for you..
Old 02-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #17
justinh is on a distinguished road
justinh's Tacoma Gallery
Do they have the tire pressure monitors in them?
Old 02-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #18
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Another great deal!
Old 02-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #19
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
bump for great rims
Old 02-23-2010, 08:05 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinh View Post
Do they have the tire pressure monitors in them?
No sir they do not.