Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

garage sale

Old 02-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
garage sale

gotta clean out the garage to make room for more junk
i have 4 fox 10" remote resev shocks. the bad: they need to be rebuilt, seal kiTS are 15$ at SDHQ
edit** these are not a direct bolt in for your stock tacoma mounts. they will work but you will have to have mounts made, or i can do that for you

100$ for all 4 OBO
Double shock mounts for the front of a Ford super dootie, the bad: there is a hair line crack that needs to be fixed/welded

40$ obo
2 trail gear joints with threaded bungs and loc nuts, one righ thand thread johhny joint. none have ever been used, BRAND NEW

75$ obo
sold4 TOYOTA TUNDRA oem bed track clamps, works on tacoma tracks too, but they are metal

25$ OBO

panasonic cd player, kinda old but still works awesome, sub controller, reads cd's 5 seconds ahead of the sounds so its awesome for off road, and has multiple rca's. comes with a 2nd gen toy dash kit to bolt right in

40$ obo
located in n. phx and willing to wheel and deal
623-221-9359
Old 02-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Good deals and Rick does Solid work. I've seen some of the things he has made or built.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nerts! I was hoping you'd have a custom built $40 or so front bumper for a first gen local in AZ with the username cmack

Good luck with the sale!

Bumpo
Old 02-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so what is needed for the fox shocks to work with the tacoma?
Im interested and I could drive to phoenix for the weekend
Old 02-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #5
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
shocks sold

tundra bed track thingy's sold