Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) Glove Box

Old 02-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) Glove Box

SOLD !!!

I have a Glove Box w/Damper from my '05 Taco. It's in good condition with two visible scratches. I'm selling since I recently replaced it with a new one. Dealer sells glovebox for $171.42 and damper for $19.86. Asking $30 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) Glove Box-img_1385.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) Glove Box-img_1389.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) Glove Box-img_1395.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) Glove Box-img_1396.jpg  
Old 02-24-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #3

Price reduced from $40+shipping to $30 shipped.
Wife says its gotta go!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #4
SilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to behold
SilverStreak05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
Price reduced from $40+shipping to $30 shipped.
Wife says its gotta go!
PM sent
Old 02-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #5

PM replied
Old 02-27-2010, 02:00 AM   #6

sold !!!