Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) 16" Steel Rims

Old 02-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) 16" Steel Rims

SOLD !!!

I have a set of four Toyota 16" Steel Rims from my '05 Taco. Included are 4 Center caps and 24 Lugnuts. All are in very good condition. I'm selling since I recently replaced them with TRD Alloys. Asking $100 + shipping. Pictured is the "worst" one of the set (actually quite nice).

Incidently, I would also consider a trade to lower the cost to just shipping. Such as:

-Hood Protector (prefer new)
-Blu Logic Hands-Free Blu-Tooth (for cell phone)
-7 pin trailer wiring harness (from hitch to cab)
-iamrayzian's truck - just kidding ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) 16" Steel Rims-img_1158.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) 16" Steel Rims-img_1159.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) 16" Steel Rims-img_1155.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen ('05-'10) 16" Steel Rims-img_1154.jpg  
Old 02-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good deal.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:28 AM   #4
ElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ElectronMan's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI and I trust me intend no harm with this message. It is generally poor e-etiquette to post up almost a dozen items for sale and flood the forum. All of your items can fit into one thread. One post is beneficial to you and others using these forums.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronMan View Post
Just an FYI and I trust me intend no harm with this message. It is generally poor e-etiquette to post up almost a dozen items for sale and flood the forum. All of your items can fit into one thread. One post is beneficial to you and others using these forums.
You know, I wondered about that myself. But the more I thought about it, I felt it would be too confusing for myself and others to read through a potential multitude of responses to know the status of each item so I separated them for simplicity and clarity. As it turns out, this was a good idea as a couple of my BST posts have turned into instructionals based on mod-specific inquiries.

Guess in the future I'll limit the quantity of posts as my last intention is to offend anyone. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Thats a good deal.
Thanks for the endorsement Juggernaut!
Old 02-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #7

Asking price reduced from $120 to $100.
Make an offer - wife says they gotta go!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
man i would so buy them but im in mobile al .. shipping would be 100 alone.. sucks so bad..
Actually, if we used uship.com or Greyhound it could be substantially less. If your serious, I'll check on these alternative methods. I'll need a zip code...
Old 02-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
machine_51 is on a distinguished road
machine_51's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in them. What would the shipping be to 53222?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine_51 View Post
I'd be interested in them. What would the shipping be to 53222?
Checked with uShip.com, Greyhound, USPS, UPS & FedEx. USPS is the cheapest @ $90 to 53222.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
man i would so buy them but im in mobile al .. shipping would be 100 alone.. sucks so bad..
Checked with uShip.com, Greyhound, USPS, UPS & FedEx. USPS is the cheapest @ $90 to Mobile, Alabama (36601 - I just picked one).
Old 02-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #12

Added potential trades...(see original post)
Old 02-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #13

sold !!!