Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Flat black satoshi in Socal!

Old 02-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Flat black satoshi in Socal!

Anybody in SOCAL looking for a Satoshi grill!? I changed my mind and decided to go back to stock for now. The grill was off an TRD offroad so the surrounding was chrome but i painted it matt black there are some minor imperfections but you would have look closely to notice them. I went the old fashion way and used fiber glass and plastic filler the grill. It was on my truck for about 4 months without cracking.. Im not too sure how much i wanna get rid of it yet so shoot me an OFFER or if you have anything interesting to trade.
Preferably Local sale or trade please! Im in the Cerritos area!

Thank you my fellow tacoma enthusiasts!

Now some pictures!

Here it is on the beast..

Here is one of the ''imperfections'' Notice the mini ''bulge''

Here is another one of my famous ''imperfections'' Once again notice the little dip towards the middle.

Thanks yall!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
josshhie is on a distinguished road
Name: Josshhie
josshhie's Tacoma Gallery
What color is ur truck? I'm in the SoCal area!! 2 mins from cerritos..
Old 02-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, i wish you were closer.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #4
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by josshhie View Post
What color is ur truck? I'm in the SoCal area!! 2 mins from cerritos..

I got a MGM.. Thats the reason why the grill is kind of standing out.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:21 AM   #6
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
I'm in Cerritos... Interested.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:41 AM   #7
intense is on a distinguished road

Army: 82nd Airborne / Ranger
intense's Tacoma Gallery
Is that hardware cloth ?
Old 02-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #8
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by intense View Post
Is that hardware cloth ?
Chicken wire :
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #10

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4fununlimited View Post
I'm in Cerritos... Interested.

I PMed you.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #11

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Chicken wire :

Yup! I went the cheap way because i was side tracked by some other projects i was working on.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
ldanny is on a distinguished road
ldanny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
40 bucks plus shipping?

hope that was a joke..