Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: FX-R Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/ 4300k bulbs and Gatling Shrouds

Old 02-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
ElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ElectronMan's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FX-R Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/ 4300k bulbs and Gatling Shrouds

*** I am putting this sale on hold. As soon as I had a buyer, the situation went haywire courtesy of the the new owner. Apparently electronics don't hold up well to direct blasts from the garden hose. If/When I get this mess sorted out woods247 has right of refusal for the lights. ****
Old 02-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Super clean, GL. Bump
Old 02-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if i had the lights your looking for i would be all over this.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
ElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
if i had the lights your looking for i would be all over this.
2009 Tacomas running all over the place, rip some off the next one you see
Old 02-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
well i am next to longo toyota...
Old 02-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
great deal, wish I had some 2009 headlights to trade. I just bought a extra pair of 2008 headlights to do this exact retro.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, HELL of a deal. Bump!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 AM   #9

Morning bump
Old 02-25-2010, 05:58 AM   #10
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that is a steal!!! I know what goes into doing this retro, and I would have asked for more than that!

Also, what did change about the connectors? I'm not sure exactly which ones you mean? Did you have issues with something to prompt you to change them? I haven't noticed anything on mine, just wondering if I should keep an eye out for anything.

Great deal to whoever buys these!! They will be extremely happy!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:38 AM   #12
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronMan View Post
I am not interested in BLHM or pre-2009 headlights, only 2009+ smoked headlights.
Do you mean post 2009? Let me know if you would consider an 07.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #14
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
damn.... if only i had 2009 lamps.....
Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Do you mean post 2009? Let me know if you would consider an 07.
No I mean pre-2009. 'Pre' meaning before. Before 2009.

If I strike out on the 09+ headlights I will let you know.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
Damn, that is a steal!!! I know what goes into doing this retro, and I would have asked for more than that!

Also, what did change about the connectors? I'm not sure exactly which ones you mean? Did you have issues with something to prompt you to change them? I haven't noticed anything on mine, just wondering if I should keep an eye out for anything.

Great deal to whoever buys these!! They will be extremely happy!
There are two two-pin connectors supplied with the kit from The RetrofitSource. They are cheap and poorly built. I did have an issue with the bi-xenon solenoid staying energized as a result of the meager construction. I would replace them before the harness has been installed. I know of 1 other instance besides my own.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #18

Sale is Pending
Old 02-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #19
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronMan View Post
There are two two-pin connectors supplied with the kit from The RetrofitSource. They are cheap and poorly built. I did have an issue with the bi-xenon solenoid staying energized as a result of the meager construction. I would replace them before the harness has been installed. I know of 1 other instance besides my own.
Only thing I ever noticed, when I first installed them, was a few times the high beams would stay on, but I haven't noticed it since then. Is this what you are talking about?